Páginas

terça-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2009

ERIC JERARDI BAND - Guitar driven blues


Restless9(CD)

Audio CD (September 4, 2007)
Original Release Date: September 4, 2007
Number of Discs: 1
Label: Niche Records
ASIN: B000TXNBKO

Eric Jerardi is endorsed by Fender, and has not put out a CD in over 5 years. One of the House Of Blues' favorite artists, this CD delivers a fresh take on a genre in need of a different spin.

Track Listings:
1. Restless

2. Easy to Love Easy to Hate
3. Let It Ride
4. My Dog
5. Self Defense
6. Don't Bring the Bail
7. Goin Through the Motions
8. Kaboom
9. LA
10. Get Back
11. Such a Crime
12. Dent


Troubled Places, Troubled Times (2005)
Starring:
Eric Jerardi Band
Rating: Format: DVD

Actors: Eric Jerardi Band
Format: Color, DVD-Video, NTSC
Language: English
Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
Number of discs: 1
Rating:
Studio: Niche Productions
DVD Release Date: November 1, 2005
Run Time: 118 minutes

As a fan of guitar driven blues rock I consider myself to be uniquely qualifed to render a decision concering the Eric Jerardi Band and this incredible DVD. I am on a first name basis with Eric, Jon the bass player and Joe the drummer. Since I reside in Columbus, OH I am only about 80 minutes from Dayton, OH the homebase for EJB. I have seen the band 15-20 times and I attend the shows as often as possible. Without a doubt, Eric is the best guitar player that I have ever heard. It took me about 5 years to come to this conclusion. I am a big fan of SRV and Hendrix but I think that Eric is better, at least to my ears. This dude can play anything and he writes his own music which is even more amazing. He can lay a beautiful instrumental on you (like She) or he can get "in your face" with tunes like "Tomorrow", "Easy to Love, Easy to Hate" and "Let it Ride." These tunes just flat out rock. If you have never seen this band live you have got to get to Dayton, OH. If fact, let me know you are coming in town and I will see to it that you have a good time! I will stop rambling now. If you can't catch this dude live then buy this DVD. If you really don't like it, let me know and I will buy it from you and give it to friends and future fans who would be estatic to have this live show on DVD. Best wishes to Eric and the Boys for what they do, and how they do it with class, hard work, and an ever ending desire to "master their craft." Long live Blues Rock and the Eric Jerardi Band. Brian M. Reid Columbus, OH

ON SALE NOW - [ Traduzir esta página ]
Eric Jerardi has been with Fender for over 6 years now. They just added a special artist page featuring some of their all-stars. ...www.ericjerardi.com/ - 21k

Eric Jerardi shows and concerts - [ Traduzir esta página ]
Eric Jerardi Overview. See Eric Jerardi live. Click here and SonicLiving will notify you about the ... Videos clips that match "Eric Jerardi" on YouTube ...sonicliving.com/artist/375673 - 19k
***************************************************************

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário