Páginas

segunda-feira, 27 de julho de 2009

THE BLUE HORIZON STORY 1965-1970 Vol. 1(boxset) Released : 17 Nov 1997


The Blue Horizon Story
1965-1970 Vol. 1

Format : UK Import - 3 CD Set
Released : 17 Nov 1997
Label : Columbia 488992-2
Producer: Mike Vernon (except "My Baby's Gone"which was Mike Vernon and Marshall Chess)
Original Release Date: 1997
Number of Discs: 3
Format: Import
ASIN: B000025K0Q
In-Print Editions: Audio CD

This digitally remastered 3 CD set also comes with a 60 page color booklet.
1997 Columbia release, a three disc collection in a 6 x 10indigibook with 70 outstanding tracks digitally mastered, including five previously unissued songs & alternate versions of four others. A must for any fan of the British blues revival in the late '60s, it contains gems from Fleetwood Mac, Eddie Boyd, Chicken Shack, Aynsley Dunbar Retaliation, Champion Jack Dupree, Christine Perfect, B.B. King, Jo Ann Kelly, Otis Spann, Savoy Brown's Blues Band, Hound Dog Taylor, John Mayall & Eric and many others. The full title is 'The Blue Horizon Stor

Disc One - The Pre-CBS Years
Across The Board - Hubert Sumlin Sumlin Boogie - Hubert Sumlin Baby You Just Don't Know - Woodrow Adams with Boogie Blues Blasters Winehead Woman - Woodrow Adams with Boogie Blues Blasters Christmas Time (Part 1) - Jimmy McCracklin Mojo Boogie - J.B. Lenore I Don't Care What Nobody Say - J.B. Lenore Mean Old World - Doctor Isaiah Ross Someone To Love Me - T.S. McPhee I Feel So Good - Jo Ann Kelly Good Morning Baby - Drifting Slim My Sweet Woman - Drifting Slim Lonely Years - John Mayall & Eric Clapton Bernard Jenkins - John Mayall & Eric Clapton Superintendent Blues - Houston Boines Monkey Motion - Houston Boines Can't Quit You Baby - Savoy Brown's Blues Band Get Your Head Happy - Champion Jack Dupree with T.S. McPhee Talk All In My Sleep - Champion Jack Dupree with T.S. McPhee Hot Rock - Stone's Masonry Christine - Hound Dog Taylor Come Back - 'Little' Mack Simmons & His Boys My Walking Blues - 'Little' Mack Simmon And His Boys
It's So Miserable To Be Alone - Eddie Boyd (with Peter Green and John McVie)
Empty Arms - Eddie Boyd (with Peter Green and John McVie)

Disc Two - The CBS Years - Part One

I Believe My Time Ain't Long - Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac Warning - Aynsley Dunbar Retaliation
When My Left Eye Jumps - The Chicken Shack Featuring Stan Webb (with Christine Perfect) She Drives Me Out Of My Mind - Arthur K. Adams
The Big Boat - Eddie Boyd (with Peter Green and John McVie)
Black Magic Woman - Fleetwood Mac Prison Bound Blues - Roosevelt Holts
Need Your Love So Bad - Fleetwood Mac How Am I Doing - Champion Jack Dupree with Stan Webb Can't Do Me No Good - Otis Spann The Woman I Love - B.B. King You Don't Have To Go - Curtis Jones
Albatross [instrumental] - Fleetwood Mac Since My Baby Hit The Numbers - Guitar Crusher Jimmy Spruill O Next Time You See Me - Garfield Love Jimmy Spruill Orchestra Solid Gold - Johnny Shines Layin' In My Cell, Sleepin' - Sunnyland Slim It's Hard But It's Fair - Bobby Parker I Couldn't Quit My Baby - Bobby Parker Stumbling Block - Champion Jack Dupree
I'd Rather Go Blind - Chicken Shack (with Christine Perfect)
Temperature Is Rising (98.8) - Otis Spann With Fleetwood Mac All Your Love (I Miss Loving) - Otis Rush And His Band

Disc Three - The CBS Years - Part Two

Everything Gonna Be Alright - Magic Sam Hideaway - Chicken Shack
My Baby's Gone - David 'Honeyboy' Edwards (with Peter Green and Mick Fleetwood) Mandy Lee - Coyne Clague Too Long - Gordon Smith You Don't Know My Mind - Mississippi Joe Callicott Judge Harsh Blues - Furry Lewis Drifting Blues - Bukka White Southern Train - Larry Johnson Tears In The Wind - Chicken Shack I'm Gonna Wind Up Ending Up Or I'm Gonna End Up Winding Up With You - Duster Bennett She Wants To Rock 'N' Roll - Harmonica Slim Moaning And Groaning - Johnny Young Someday Your Gonna Learn (To Treat Me Right) - George Smith Ridin' The Blinds - Top Topham Boom Boom (Out Goes The Lights) - Bacon Fat Rockin' Pneumonia And The Boogie Woogie Flu - Jellybread
Crazy 'Bout You Baby - Christine Perfect Voodoo Rhythym - Key Largo I Want You To Love Me - Duster Bennett I'm Gonna Leave You - Martha Velez Blues Feeling - Bacon Fat
____________________________________________________________________
link:
____________________________________________________________________

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário