Páginas

domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

JACKSON BROWNE - LIVE SOUNDSTAGE 2008 - 10/14/2008


Jackson Browne - Live On Soundstage


Soundstage 2008
Window to the World Studios
Chicago, Illinois, United States
October, 14th, 2008

Track List:
#1 Boulevard
#2 Barricades Of Heaven
#3 Time The Conqueror
#4 Off Of Wonderland
#5 Live Nude Cabaret
#6 Culver Moon
#7 Doctor My Eyes / About My Imagination
#8 Lives In The Balance
#9 I am A Patriot


Jackson Browne  Live On Soundstage  (PBS TV Broadcast)  2009

File Download: http://rs326.rapidshare.com/files/264498515/JBLST.rar
__________________________________________________________________________________

Um comentário:

  1. Hi good day I just saw JBROWN on Massey Hall Toronto he still rocks...If you dont mind I think the link on rapidshare is dead if you can pls reupload it thanks..............................LOUIE-TORONTO

    ResponderExcluir